The Alliance consists of a wide variety of partners drawn from across the education sector. This ensures a range of expertise for all partners to share and for other schools to buy into through school to school support.
All schools who are members of Affinity Teaching School Alliance benefit from effective support to improve learning outcomes for pupils and continued professional development (CPD) of teachers and potential teachers.
This is achieved through:
- Improved professional development opportunities for staff
- Access to a wide range of professional support from other teachers
- Recruitment and retention of talented staff, including NQTs
- Additional income from traded activities
- Cost savings through shared functions
- Access to grants to support Teaching Schools
- Improved leadership and teaching standards which yield improved outcomes for children
It is our expectation that all partner schools should be supported fully to become Outstanding schools and have the expertise and capacity to be able to become full contributors to all areas of the teaching school alliance.
To visit the Affinity TSA website, click here.